IT Support Manager | Austin, TX | $90K
The IT Support Manager provides innovative leadership and strategic direction for system-wide technology integration and determines IT needs; and developing standards and methodologies for the overall strategy for system development and integration of client/server applications. Are you a proactive and interpersonal IT expert who has experience within the medical insurance and group health space? We cannot wait to hear from you!This role will be involved in the envisioning, design, development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance of technology systems as well as automation of key processes at our company. Apply today!Responsibilities
· Interact and consult with other business and IT teams to build and deepen relationships
· Inspect the use of technological equipment and software in a business environment to ensure functionality and efficiency
· Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
· Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
· Analyze the business needs of all departments to determine their technology needs.
· Maintain a strong understanding of the health insurance industry, phrases and keywords to position Healthcare2U as a thought-leader.
· Assess existing systems, current processes, and standards; and helps to drive positive change and maturation throughout the organization.
· Collaborates, in coordination with IT personnel, with business partners in: technical assessments, vendor selection, implementation and support of critical system integration, technology solutions, project prioritization and execution, application and system version currency, identifying opportunities to automate manual processes, and to ensure best practice configurations are implemented and maintained.
· Leads team in delivering project objectives by following standard project management and QA processes and procedures to govern, track, and report project activities.
· Troubleshoots technical issues and processes for Healthcare2U on-site staff and remote workers
· Collaborate with various personnel in fulfilling assigned job duties.
· Work with various departments within the company and promote continuous process improvement culture
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
· Maintain strict adherence and compliance to all laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls specific to your role.
· Evaluate all technology operations according to established goals while adhering to all HIPAA compliancy programs.
· Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
Background and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Programming, Computer Science or related field
· Bachelor's degree may be replaced with year-for-year equivalent experience.
· At least 3 years previous work experience on Desktop & Laptop Hardware with installations and troubleshooting.
· Minimum 5 years of technical experience with IT Systems and processes; understanding of databases, tables, and data structures.
· Familiarity with healthcare and insurance data, EDI X12 formats, and HIPPA standards is a plus
· More than 3 years' experience as a people manager in a project and/or operational activity role in a small to medium size organization preferred.
· Experience with QA, Project management, BA, Software Development, database, enterprise architecture and 24X7 support.
· Hands on experience with application development and systems integration tools and processes.
· Understanding of Cloud architecturesHard Skills
· Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
· Knowledge of troubleshooting network connections and devices.
· Experience using Remote Desktop, VNC, etc.
· Programming experience preferred
· Understanding of BI tools querying languages
· Experience using SQL preferredReady to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in
North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.