Sales Executive w/ Remote Opportunity |30% TravelThe Company
Our company is the only Microsoft Dynamics partner offering end-to-end technology consulting, development and global delivery for Microsoft ISV and VAR partners, as well as industry expertise for Distribution companies worldwide. We are looking for a New Business Sales Executive in North America. This role will find and interact with prospects in order to determine business needs and issues with their current ERP solution while determining a solution beneficial to all parties. Roles / Responsibilities
* WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL BY AIR OR CAR AT LEAST 35%
* Hunting new business through calls, networking, social media and attending shows/events
* Understanding customers' business needs; this will be conducted together with our pre-sales team and industry experts Identifying and developing new business through networking, and courtesy- and follow-up calls
* Preparing and delivering customer presentations, articulately and confidently
* Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products literature through attending industry events
* Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology Meeting sales- and team targets together with the sales team and the leadership
* Managing workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
* Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
* Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software systemsQualifications
* Strong solution selling skills within ERP sales and/or Management Consulting
* Outgoing personality, aiming to find and close deals
* Minimum of three years in a sales representative role within the ERP industry with consistent annual quota performance
* Demonstrated success in closing new customers with projects in excess of $1M in contract value, with annual sales performance from ERP implementation and/or managed services sales of $7.5M+
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 required * Knowledge of Wholesale Distribution is desired
* Excellent Communication skills (listening, perceptual acuity, speaking, and writing)
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel) Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling services
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer- and personal services bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
* A go getter with a high energy level to get the job doneReady to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.