Responsibilities / Duties
- Own the full life cycle of the ServiceNow platform implementation process, from strategy and design to training and delivery
- Collaborate with Sales to create the Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Lead a group of forward-thinking visionaries to ensure successful delivery of the project, proactively identifying and implementing necessary changes to the scope of the project as needed
- Establish strong rapport with clients, keeping both internal and external stakeholders informed of progress on a consistent basis
- Continuously improve the customer experience by connecting the value and benefit of the ServiceNow platform to client needs and objectives
Education / Certification Requirements
- Possess a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and project management methodologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to confidently present ideas and processes to stakeholders with varying levels of technological experience
- Experience managing technical teams in complex, dynamic environments; collaborating with and managing teams in multiple countries a plus
- Performance driven with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Leading and facilitating meetings
- Running workshops and giving presentations
Ready to Apply?
- 5+ years of relevant Engagement Management experience in a consulting environment
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification required
- Proven track record of success in deploying ITIL®-related solutions in a client environment
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification desired
- ITIL® v3 required
- PMP certification desired
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.