Network Engineer - Krakow
Here are two Network Engineer positions available in Krakow. If you are looking for ambitious and challenging projects look no further than here!
You will enabling support for security systems and find solutions to International customers and within the company. One of the projects involves a large cloud migration projects.
Activities can Include:
- Working with technologies such as SD- WAN, MPLS, VPN, active LAN, global- WAN,
- Terraform, Scripting, Network configuration (unix) based
- ITIL processes, 2nd/3rd line support, managing tickets
- Implement a new helpline system
- Interact with different stakeholders and take ownership of change
- A contract of employment with a rich number of benefits
- Real development and promotion opportunities
- Great atmosphere within the team
If you are interested, arrange a time with me so I can answer any questions you may have and put you forward. Send across your CV and number as this will help with process. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0191 917 4996.