Big Data Engineer | Clearwater, FL | $75K + BenefitsThe Company
Our company offers Artificial Intelligence-powered Data and Software solutions to provide marketers with the tools and expertise needed to orchestrate omni-channel programs seamlessly. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we are always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges. Roles / Responsibilities
We are looking for talented and engaged Big-Data/System and integrations engineer to join our growing R&D team. Our infrastructure supports hundreds of big data applications across dozens of applications.
- Write code in Python, Scala and Java.
- Be responsible for developing & managing our Spark/Big Data environments.
- Be responsible for integrating big data solutions into SAAS platforms via API/Webhooks etc
- Responsible for writing high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code
- Maintain security and data privacy
- Schedule and monitor data pipelines using Airflow
- Design and develop process's automation tools such as Jenkins
- Web-Application's integration with products
- Closely work with and iterate on feedback from your customers -- other developers. You err on the side of shipping fast and iterating
- End to End integrations with internal and partner platforms
Ready to Apply?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or a related field
- Communication skills: strong writing and data presentation skills, including data visualization.
- Self-starter: ability to take the initiative and work independently
- Must have excellent experience in advance, continuous, current experience developing in Big-Data engineering
- Solid work experience using AWS technologies (ECS, lambda, S3, EMR, DynamoDB )
- Have hands on experience with NoSQL implementation, including stream processing
- Keep up-to-date with cutting edge big data frameworks; you enjoy digging into the tradeoffs of Spark vs Flink vs MapReduce for a new project
- Strong teamwork orientation, good interpersonal skills
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- You get excited by when you make an application more efficient - but you get even more excited when you help others be more efficient
- Enthusiasm for, and commitment to, development work
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.