C#/F# Developer - Prague
I'll cut to the chase.
I am working alongside a global client who is working on some critical projects and need a developer to join their team. There are multiple positions spanning across multiple projects.
The team you will be joining are focusing on creating a platform to provide central sensitivity based stress testing engine and are establishing a consistent cross-asset scenario architecture capabilities for stress calculation and aggregation.
You will actively contribute to various projects, with a heavy emphasis on both technical and communication skills, you will be expected to work closely with colleagues globally and business clusters to deliver robust design and technical solutions. Ensuring requirement, functional specifications, and unit testing requirements are well understood and participate in the whole product lifecycle. Responsibilities:
- Analyse new requirement and finding the best solution to implement them.
- Take ownership of new developments.
- Focus on good code quality and high test coverage and actively participate in code review.
- Design and implement applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control.
- Contribute to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most interesting projects at the moment, the company are experiencing some fantastic growth and don't look like slowing down anytime soon. Don't delay in applying, with interviews happening ASAP you could have a new job this time next week!