The objective of the Content Writer is to write engaging content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, landing pages and other digital content. The Content Writer must have the ability to analyze market trends and make recommendations on what content types to produce. The Content Writer must also be aware of best SEO practices in order to maximize content visibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
* Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, landing pages and company websites.
* Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
* Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
* Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
* Working with SEO team on keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company websites.
* Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
* Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Education and Work Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
* A minimum of 4-5 years' experience writing in health insurance, healthcare or a related field is mandatory.
* Proven content writing experience.
* Working knowledge of content management systems such as Strapi or Wordpress.
* A portfolio of published articles - in health insurance and/or healthcare is required.
* Effective writing and editing skills.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of individuals, both within and outside of the Company
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Effective time management skills
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at email@example.com
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.