Richmond ( close to train & Tram stops )Award-winning Agency ( Deloitte , SEM rush awards , Mumbrella )Salary proportional to your google ads experience & certificationsAbout the company
FRG Consulting is partnered with an Award-winning Performance Marketing and Advertising agency
based close to South Yarra / Richmond train and tram stops. The current Melbourne team is around 56 people
compromising of Digital Designers, Digital producers, Marketing automation experts, SEO/SEM/PPC/SMM specialists, and the executive team.About the role
They are looking for a Paid Search Specialist
who has a strong understanding of Google Ads
and is passionate about Paid Media strategies and client results.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Develop and manage an appropriate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) structure for the Paid Search function.
- Manage bids & Budgets for Google Adwords, Youtube, Facebook, BingAds.
- Measure & Implement the results of A/B testing for Advert coping & targeting.
- Installing conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager, Google analytics, and Call Tracking.
What are we looking for
- Collaborate with other departments to manage workflow, processes, and policies that impact the Paid Search function.
- Maintain reporting dashboards and present performance and insights.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Providing guidance, support, and training to junior SEM specialists.
Bonus if you have
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Understanding of paid search, social and display.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Experience analysing the client's business goals and translating to a digital marketing proposal.
What is on offer
- Certifications with Google AdWords, Google Analytics.
- Experience working in an Agency Environment.
- Passion for SEM, knowing what is trending and having a genuine interest and passion for digital marketing.
- An amazing office-based very close to the train and tram stops.
- Well-defined career path and progression structure.
- A great team environment to work in with regular monthly team events.
- Flexible start and finish time ; 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Choice of Mac OR PC computer
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume *
03 9088 3723
SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click