About the company:
A leading software vendor located in the Eastern suburbs has an opening for a channel/partner manager to join their growing Sales team! They offer multiple solutions that cater to the healthcare, manufacturing, IT, and professional services industries. About the role:
As Channel/Partner Manager, you will be familiar ERP solutions and their application. You'll liaise closely with the partner network, leveraging on your excellent relationship skills to create new business opportunities across multiple industry verticals. With a hybrid sales approach, this role will oversee the sales process from start to finish as you create tailored solutions for each client while working with Account Executives, Sales Executives, and stakeholders from the partner network.
This is a great career opportunity for an existing Channel Manager/Partner Manager/Account Manager (AM) to take their career within the ERP ecosystem to the next level. A custom training and support program will be provided for you to transition in to this rewarding role. Responsibilities:
- Manage your territory as you build strategic relationships with end users/partners
- Customise solutions for clients based on their individual needs
- Create and present solutions to C-Level stakeholders
- Generate strategies to meet both long and short term goals
- Sales report generation and hosting business reviews
- Smash sales targets!
- Structured career progression
- Realistic and highly achievable targets
- Dynamic work environment/culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Uncapped commissions
- Experience selling Software solutions/SaaS - ERP sales experience is a big bonus
- Possess clear communication skills
- enjoy the process of working with new businesses and building deep relationships
- Experienced with Account Management/Channel Management/Partner Management
- Possess a track record of meeting and exceeding new business sales targets
- Have valid working rights in Australia
This opening will not last long, so click APPLY to send in your CV/resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in 48 hours!