We are looking for a Senior hands-on Devops engineer who is ready to take on a lead role and push the team to the next level. What the company does
ResponsibilitiesManually installing packages on servers hasn't been done since the Puppet, Chef and Ansible era. But with the advent of tooling such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Helmet and Flux, you certainly haven't. You'll set up the underlying infrastructure (AWS) from a git repository, because CLI API tooling is now really in 2020.
- The company provides solutions for the government and semi-governmental organisation to automate and streamline their work processes internally, via their inhouse software product.
- The organisation consists of 35 employees, with a development team of 10+ developers,and 2 Devops engineers. Will you be the next Devops lead engineer? Take your career to the next level!
No manual work, because with your coding skills, automating and working out the platform is a breeze. In no time, you can migrate our SaaS product from hundreds of services to another region if needed. The organisation doesn't do local installations, but everything is automated on the SaaS infrastructure. This based on AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Flux and of course Docker. Skills
What you get in return
- You have extensive experience with AWS and Kubernetes. Linux has no secrets for you either
- You can easily deploy an infrastructure in cloud services such as AWS, Azure or OpenStack.
- You have experience with databases (PostgreSQL) and a basic understanding of tuning
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Perl or Python
- You like to teach a small team of DevOps engineers the tricks of the trade.
- You like to take the lead in case of breakdowns, no challenge is too much for you.
- A good command of the Dutch language is a requirement
Want to have an introductory chat?
- Great place to work in Amsterdam, where we value your vision and input
- The possibility to work 50% remote and 50% at the office
- Leisure is important. Evenings and weekends are yours
- Great lunches and super work equipment (bring your own too!).
- Doing what you're good at and above all giving you the space to become even better at it
- Not to forget: a competitive salary and a training budget of 1500 annually.
Send your most recent C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +31 (0)20 241 8553
to schedule an interview.