Call Center Specialist | Tampa, FL | $17hr.
The Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist is responsible to assure that professionalism, productivity and quality are maintained and continually improved throughout the organization. It is charged with monitoring and assessing Call Center Sales and Customer Service calls for quality, efficiency and performance. The Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist will monitor inbound/outbound calls and assess associates' demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service/sales performance, conformity to company policy and procedures and CMS guidelines and regulations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Reviews quality of work and performance of Sales Agents & Customer Service Reps through live monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
* Identifies training needs and communicates needs to training department as needed.
* Compiles Quality Assurance (QA) assessments of call center agents, and documents results within established repository in accordance with defined departmental policies and procedures.
* Uses quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
* Engages in calibration sessions on calls for all products/programs with call center management.
* Provides actionable data and feedback to call center managers and leadership team.
* Identify and recognize call center quality and performance trends and communicate to leadership team.
* Works with internal business units to increase awareness of the importance of the compliance, FWA plans and the Code of Conduct.
* Maintains working knowledge of all applicable Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulatory guidance with the ability to interpret and communicate to others in layman's terms.
* Creates and maintains standardized workflows and procedures. Provides recommendations for change and participates in analysis of workflows and procedures to improve accuracy/efficiency.
* Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
* Perform other duties as assigned. Education and Work Experience
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline or industry certifications
* Experience in troubleshooting application and operating system issues
* The ability to diagnose and repair windows based applications
* Windows Server operating system experience
* Network switch and firewall experience
* Demonstrates effective customer service skills
* Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills (email, face to face and over the phone)
* Works with people beyond giving and receiving instructions, maintaining effective working relationships
* Effectively perform under stress, dealing with persons acting under stress, at all levels within the companyReady to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available