C++ tech lead - PRAGUE
One of our major enterprise clients based in the Czech Republic - Prague, is looking for skilled C++ developers to join their global team. The company is a big name in the world of finance and investment banking and projects vary from wealth management, risk, treasury, fight against financial crimes and more. This is opportunity to work for an enterprise that realises importance of digitisation, innovation and is embracing new technologies in order to remain one of the leading banking institutions in the world. The work environment is multinational and main business language is English.
This company cares about about their employee's well being and progression - many of IT professionals that we placed are very satisfied with their work/life balance. If you enjoy learning, you can make use of various courses - language (Czech, English), financial, IT, soft skill coaching, etc.. You will be supported by the business to fulfil your ambitions and take whichever direction you find fulfilling. Working in company which uses wide range of technologies will also allow you to explore other tech and transfer between various departments.
This particular role is based in technological centre in Prague, hence unless you are in Prague already or in vicinity to commute, you will be required to relocate. Prague itself is a historical city and a home to many various nationalities from across the globe.Skills
What it means for you
- Good level of experience with C++
Design patterns, object-oriented design principles and database design fundamentals
- Professional level of English
For the full scope of employee benefits and more information about the company and role, contact Zuzana Zednikova (+420 228 883 020/ email@example.com).
- Projects - you will have opportunity to work on variety of enterprise level projects that have major impact on the world of finance and security. These projects have world-wide importance and value.
- Learning - Vast range of courses, training, certifications (language, finance, IT, soft skills)
- Good level of work/life balance (fixed hours 9.30 - 16.00)
- Progression - take your career to the next level through clear career progression pathways and expectations