* Manage new IT Projects which require network implementation.
* IT Infrastructure Security/ Risk management
* Architect and design Wireless/LAN/Global WAN infrastructure for Enterprise Environments.
* Hands on to implement/ manage network infrastructure, which includes routers, switches, firewalls, communication lines and structured cabling.
* Pro-actively monitor, pre-empt, diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify network related problems to ensure high availability.
* Maintain and continuously improve on efficiency of entire network infrastructure
* Perform after office standby duties and supportRequirements:
* Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
* Degree in Computer Science, Internetworking, Information Technology, Information System, Engineering, Science or its equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in an Enterprise environment.
* CCNA or CCNP certification will be advantageous
* Experience in Cisco Router/ Switches, Cisco Firewall, Palo Alto Firewall, Aruba Wireless Controller.
* Expertise in Networking, Firewall and Security. Good understanding of OSI layers.
* Proficient in Network Management System, VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, Multicast technology, VOIP
* Working knowledge in Microsoft Windows/ Vmware environment would be advantageous.
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to email@example.com
or call Johans Wong (R1551466) 65 3158 8063 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.