The client is a growing analytics company that utilise advanced data analytics & AI focusing on retail/ FMCG industries. It helps understand shopper behaviour and identify growth opportunities using transaction and shopper big data. We are currently looking for a Data Quality Lead to join the team for some exciting plans in place.
- Lead and manage data quality initiative and project - in the areas of data sourcing, data cleansing, data migration, master data management, data governance and quality and data definition
- Spearhead data quality assurance for all the new data that is coming from various sources
- Develop and execution of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Enrichment strategy for the organisation
- Continuously identify data quality and production issues and solving them in collaboration with Data Science, Data Engineering, and Product Management Team
- Setting framework and KPIs in place, and ensure compliance to data quality, data governance and applications requirement
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, or related field
- Working experience on Data Quality or Master Data Management role
- Strong technical skills in both relational and NoSQL database - Redis, elasticsearch, mongoDB, SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Good understanding of data models and data structures
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning (ML), Python, ETL, SOA, XML, JSON, Data Warehousing will be ideal
- Comfortable working in team that are offshore and in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Passionate with Data and enjoy building things from scratch and taking ownership
The company is undergoing some exciting plan in place, and it would be the best time to join them. As a newly created position, you will be given the autonomy to make decision in building the data quality framework from scratch. Interested candidates please send across your updated CV to my email at email@example.com to find out more!
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1658550