***NEEDED System Administrator in St. Petersburg, FL (Remote flexibility and great rate!)
You are seeing this listing because I have both a Windows System Administrator role, as well a more Linux focused System Administrator role that I'm looking to fill now. This position(s) is in the location of St. Petersburg FL. Both are contract to hire scenarios.
*This client is only accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this time.
Here is a summary of what I'm searching for in the ideal candidate:
NOTES from the hiring manager:
* Optimizing Applications on Windows platform.
* Automating Applications with Genesis/Jenkins with TFS/GIT repository
* IIS expertise * Web SSL Certificate authoring expertise
* Load Balancing/VIP (F5).
* Troubleshooting skills or web applications and 3rd party applications
* Eagerness to learn new technologies
* This Sys Admin is for Windows based systems, need Windows server exp. supporting applications at the enterprise admin level
* Need automated scripting experience using tools such as PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.
* Project is for the migration of applications and operating systems from Windows 2008 servers to v. 2012, then to v. 2016, then to v. 2019.
Nice to Have:
* Service Now
* F5 Load Balancing
* REST API
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send me an updated resume as well as a good time to speak today!