I am engaged with a leading Bank (one of the world's largest) who are looking to recruit Java Developers into their expanding Application Development team. They are huge (I mean enterprise-scale huge) and their products are used by tens of millions of customers worldwide. Technology is the key driver for them and this team is at the forefront of that, offering an awesome (and unique) opportunity to work on well-known market leading products.
Working in a 12-person team, you will be expected to work across the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using a diverse range of technologies including Java (8-11), Spring Boot, Hibernate and Jenkins. The team operate a DevOps/Agile approach to engineering and you will be given the chance to learn from highly skilled Lead Engineers and Software Architects.
Moreover, and this is regardless of COVID, this organisation believe in flexibility so you will be afforded the chance to work from home regularly. You will also be given access to a huge range of benefits (10% pension, bonus, healthcare etc) as well as the opportunity to progress your career up through the ranks.
In order to be considered, it would be good if you demonstrated some of the following on your CV:
- Strong experience working with Java (ideally versions 8-11).
- Experience working with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC etc) and Hibernate.
- Good database knowledge including experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB or Oracle.
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID.
- Good communication skills and experience dealing with both technical and business-facing stakeholders.
- Experience working with DevOps/CI/CD tools/tech (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Git etc).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
If you'd like to be considered for this position and have demonstrated some of the following on your CV then apply now to avoid missing out on shortlisting. To do so, please use the following...
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR. This role and interview process will be fully remote for the foreseeable future due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
- Office - 0191 338 7540
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org