Senior Node.JS Developer | Boca Raton, FL | $115K + Benefits The Company
Our mission is to be the best platform that allows dispensary owners and producers to understand and communicate with their customers. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company that is focused on providing loyalty and communications to cannabis industry worldwide. We found business owners in the cannabis industry to be underserved and in most cases ignored, so we designed our platform to give dispensaries and producers the most innovative tools in marketing - and we never stop innovating. Roles / Responsibilities
As a Senior Node.js Developer, you will be working with us in all aspects of the product, from its core infrastructure to the various micro-services. As a part of the development team, you will wear multiple hats, turn ambiguity into details, take the lead on building complex features, and continuously find opportunities to improve performance and increase reliability.
- Design, development and delivery of Node.js-based database solutions, back end applications, microservices, processes and APIs
- Implement integrations with external APIs and data providers.
- Design, develop, and deploy APIs to integrate across multiple new and existing business applications.
- Manage and deploy the infrastructure to support the platform ecosystem.
- Coordinate the development with other technology platforms.
- Design and modify database schemas.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance (QA) during hand-over and subsequent defect correction (fixes bugs).
- Refactor, as necessitated by addition of features or in response to code review.
- Implement automated tests.
- Continuous interaction with Team members via Jira, Confluence and other tools
Ready to Apply?
- Must have professional development experience
- Experience in implementing Node.js based web applications and supporting microservices that have shipped
- Must be comfortable managing other developers and conducting code reviews
- You enjoy writing well-tested, well-organized code
- Mastery of concepts such as event-driven programming, multi-threadedness and testing of real-time applications.
- Ability to demonstrate and walk through code for applications currently in production.
- Familiarity with the AWS environment, including Lambda, SQS and Kinesis.
- Expertise with SQL schema construction/analysis and query language.
- Experience with Git.
- Helpful: Ruby on Rails
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.