Be a part of great initiatives in a company which values professional growth, diversity, and will boost your career.
You will work with other specialists to ensure that projects are finished on time and with quality. Also, you will learn from more experienced professionals and support the junior employees.
What you would be doing?
- Develop solutions that adhere to industry standard methodologies in areas such as design, performance, flexibility, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the solution code-base is clean and well-documented with an emphasis on code quality, extensibility, security, reusability, and stability
- Design, develop, and maintain highly secure, stable, scalable, and extensible solutions
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, continuous integration and build management
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of Product Development Life Cycle from Design Input to Design Verification and Test Automation
- Develop and maintain code documentation including software development plans, architecture, software design, and requirements specifications
- Analyze and influence technical, system, and/or user requirements. Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability. Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences
- Assist project teams with software integration and coordination
What is required?
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience developing and managing RESTful API applications with demonstrable production-scale experience
- Familiarity with using container-based APIs including Docker or Kubernetes, Azure AKS, Azure Service Fabric
- Experience building scalable applications in AWS.
- Familiarity including IEC-80001 and UL2900 standards
- Experience and understanding of performance monitoring tools including Azure Insights
- SQL & NoSQL database experience is desirable (e.g. DynamoDB) - from schema design, indexing, querying, and performance tuning to replication, sharding, and ensuring high availability
- Relational Database design and optimization with Oracle DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Understanding of microservices architecture design and implementation
- Demonstrable experience with CI/CD including VSTS or AzureDevOps
- Demonstrable experience with Node.js including Express.js, IBM LoopBack
- Demonstrable understanding of Design Patterns
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
It will be amazing, if you have experience with:
- Developing and maintaining web applications written in NodeJS,
- A variety of NodeJS libraries and frameworks,
- Code repositories (e.g., SVN / Git),