Data and Algorithms Engineer (Go, Python, AWS) (Espoo)
Want to work with drones and sensor? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join a core internal team and use the latest technologies.
What they need:
We are looking to speak to strong, inventive and long spanned programmers who are opinionated in system architectures about how to make algorithms and processing work in a reliable and scalable manner.
Within this role it will be essential to be able to adopt new things quickly as they are moving fast with the latest technologies and a solid background in math and physics will help.
You need to have a deep understanding of modern web technologies and how to prepare and process big data efficiently. They want someone who is confident and has the ability to argue their case in simple terms when it comes to technology choices or architectural decisions.
What they like:
- Have strong experience in programming with Python or Go
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be able to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Be able to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
What they offer:
- Experience in working with large scalable systems in the cloud (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Statistical data analysis and information visualization skills
- Experience in working with Geo-Spatial and LiDAR data (GeoJSON, GeoPandas, Shapely, GDAL, PDAL, Fiona, laspy)
- Experience in writing beautiful, straightforward, and easily maintainable code as part of a collaborative team
- Competitive base salaries above market averages
- Start up environment with flat structured hierarchy (No middle management)
- Flexible/remote working opportunities (when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
- Travel opportunities to offices in America
- Latest technologies across Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- New office relocation to Matinkylä later this year
If you're interested in having a private discussion regarding this opportunity please send your CV and salary request to: email@example.com