Sr. Salesforce Service Cloud Developer | Palo Alto, CA | High SalaryThe Company
This digital technology company is ready to grow their team! Started in 2014, this company focuses on AWS, Microsoft, and SalesForce. In 2016, they became top 50 and won an award for Top Engaged Workplaces in North America. If you are ready to join our team, apply today! Roles / Responsibilities
- Responsible for coding and configure the system based on design and architecture.
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non-SF systems.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality Hands-on development of solutions built on SFDC platform using Apex and Visual Force.
- Hands-on development of solutions built on SFDC platform using lightning Aura or Web Components.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development.
- SFDC production support, Ongoing project based development and enhancements.
- In collaboration with the functional team and under supervision of the technical lead, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, nonfunctional and integration needs of the application.
- Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules.
- Lead a team of SFDC developers.
- Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning and troubleshooting during the project process. At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client.
- Experience on Salesforce Technologies and module like SFDC Lightning, Classic, Integration, Vlocity, etc (not mandatory) Should be strong in Apex, Triggers, VF pages, Batch Apex.
- Strong in Customization and Configuration.
Ready to Apply?
- Strong experience with the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/Marketing Cloud etc.).
- Solid VF and APEX knowledge
- Lightning and UI capabilities
- Service Cloud data model, processes, and console integrations
- Community configurations and development of custom pages
- Knowledge and Forum data model and processes
- API Integration through REST
- Salesforce Development Lifecycle to Deployment
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.