About the company:
A leading software vendor located in Western Sydney has an opening for a Sales Executive to join their growing Sales team! They offer multiple solutions that cater to the healthcare, manufacturing, IT, and professional services industries. About the role:
As a Sales Executive/Account Executive, you will be familiar ERP solutions and their application. As a pure-play hunter, you'll develop your patch through existing leads, cold calling, and utilising various marketing tools that will be made available. You'll also liaise closely with the partner network, leveraging on your excellent relationship skills to create new business opportunities across multiple industry verticals.
This role will have you oversee the sales process from start to finish as you create tailored solutions for each client as well as conduct demos/presentations to each client. This is a great career opportunity for an existing Business Development Manager (BDM) / Account Executive / Sales Executive to take their career within the to the next level. A custom training and support program will be provided for you to transition into this rewarding role. Responsibilities:
- Manage your territory as you build strategic relationships with end users/partners
- Customise solutions for clients based on their individual needs
- Create and present solutions to C-Level stakeholders
- Generate strategies to meet both long and short term goals
- Sales report generation and hosting business reviews
- Conduct demos/presentations to new clients
- Smash sales targets!
- Structured career progression
- Realistic and highly achievable targets
- Dynamic work environment/culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Uncapped commissions
- Experience selling Software solutions/SaaS - ERP sales experience is a big bonus
- Possess clear communication skills
- enjoy the process of working with new businesses and building deep relationships
- Possess a track record of meeting and exceeding new business sales targets
- Have valid working rights in Australia
This opening will not last long, so click APPLY to send in your CV/resume. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in 48 hours!