- Permanent Position - Up to $130K + Super
- Join a well-established organisation
- CBD Based, easily accessible
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a well-established organisation based in the hearth of Sydney's CBD are currently looking for Senior Drupal Developers with a experience across Client Side and Server Side development to join their team on a permanent basis.
You'll be working on their various products to using modern technology & frameworks (Drupal 8 / 9) whilst being an integral part of the organisation and working closely with the existing development team, digital designers and producers to produce high quality applications Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team to identify and solve challenging development problems whilst delivering an eclectic mix of front and back end development to the highest standards.
- Working on multiple new and existing projects, assist in identifying and resolving bugs, performance code maintenance and while producing clean and reliable code at an advanced level.
- Assist in improving code reliability and performance.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
Whats on offer:
- Proficiency working with Drupal 8 (At least 2 years)
- Experience creating custom modules, themes and plugins.
- Exposure working on end-to-end projects based on Drupal CMS
- Experience with internal/external stakeholder engagement highly regarded but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in teams and work on multiple projects.
- Huge bonus if you have worked with Acquia Cloud
- Central location, conveniently located.
- Work with a well-known Australian Brand
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Work with a tight-knit, highly technical team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume *
Neros Gorges(03) 8952 firstname.lastname@example.org