DevOps Specialist - Espoo, FI. *Start Date: ASAP*
Become part of a reputed player in the energy industry that puts their employees first. Our team has an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer. If you are experienced with deploying and operating services on Linux and Windows. Containerization is not just a buzzword for you. Cloud and, in particular, Azure, are tools of the trade. IaC has deep meaning. You know what it takes to keep systems healthy and observable 24/7 including what it means to partake in on-call rotation.Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps
- Experience with container technology - Docker, Kubernetes, Docker-compose
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud providers
- Experience with DevOps tools - TeamCity/Jenkins, Git/GitHub, and Maven/Gradle
- Experience with software development methodologies such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated tests.
- Strong system skills in Linux/Windows environments
- Have a genuine desire to automate processes
The salary will be up to 6000€/m, have an attractive bonus structure, and takes investing in your personal development seriously.
Our client will be interviewing throughout July
, so please apply ASAP. If you think this role would be ideal for you, and you believe you have what it takes to be successful, or you simply want more information about the role, please contact me directly via the following details:
Jit Dey (AWS & Azure Recruitment Consultant, Jefferson Frank International).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org All details discussed will remain confidential.