Develop your knowledge and skills while participating in prestigious project with big companies like Adidas, Google, Qatar Airways, Procter&Gamble, and more. Share your expertise with other team members and choose a path which is the best match for your career plans: expand leadership skills or become specialised in a technical aspect.
The project will involve multiple positions, so please feel free to apply with your CV and we will find the right one for you, however below information about the Automation Engineer
role is presented.Preferred start date: AugustIn this role you will:
Required knowledge and skills:
- Work closely with the process engineers to implement the automation that is identified,
- Work with change implementors to automation deployments,
- Work with SRE to reduce identified toil,
- Automate change creation,
- Automate change intake.
What's in it for you?
- At least 8 years of experience,
- Knowledge of: Jenkins, Groovy, Terraform, Ansible, Python, Bash, SNOW, Docker & Kubernetes,
- Experience with: ELK logging, alert management solutions, Service Now integration, CI & CD automation,
- Good to have: Cloud (GCP) knowledge
- Permanent contract of employment,
- Work in an international environment,
- Access to multiple engaging projects and initiatives.