Junior Sales Engineer / Pre-Sales Associate - Sydney CBD
- Open to Grads!
- Full training and development
- Internal career progression pathway!
Join a Gartner Magic Quadrant Cyber Security Vendor that is rapidly growing globally! Having experienced massive growth over the last few months, they are looking to expand their local presence and are looking to add a pre-sales associate / junior Sales Engineer to the team. You'll have the opportunity to work with cutting edge SaaS tech and learn from the best in the industry. They promise a diverse and lively work environment, plus full training and development! About the role
This is the perfect opportunity for a fresh graduate (with a STEM background) or an existing pre-sales engineer that wants to find their niche in the Cyber Security ecosystem. You'll be brought up to speed through an in-depth training course on managing the end to end pre-sales process from drafting/responding to RFIs, RFQs, RFTs, and RFPs, to architecture. Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients and partners on all technical aspects of the sale
- Manage the pre-sales process end to end from proof of value to architecture
- liaise with a variety of audiences (Technical to C-level)
- Design, build and customise client integrations and solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- Stunning CBD office
- Flexible work (remote + office)
- Excellent bonus earning potential
- Industry-leading training and development (overseas when permitted)
- Weekly socials - lunches and drinks
- Internal social events
- Are a recent graduate with a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) background
- OR have 1+ years of technical sales experience across Cyber Security/Network/Telecommunications/Cloud
- Comfortable with face to face interaction and interstate travel
- Possess clear communication skills
- Have valid working rights in Australia