Java Developer - Prague I'll keep this short and sweet. One of the biggest companies in the world who have a great presence in the Czech Republic, they are looking for developers to join their team.
The role itself is building new systems for the company that will be used by their internal and external clients, taking advantage of all the latest technologies and systems in order to achieve this. A great chance for you to not only work on a world-class project, but you would also be using the latest technology as well. Responsibilities:
- Analyse new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contribute to the overall system design
- Take responsibility and ownership of new feature development
- Work on the whole product lifecycle
- Design and implement applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control.
- Contribute to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams
- Java 8/11
- REST API
- Core Java
My client is dedicated to providing all of their staff the best possible work/life balance and with this, they have a range of benefits and solutions to do this. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. They also offer dynamic working options such as flexible working hours and remote working, this can be discussed with the line manager.
Apply now or send me an email and we can discuss further!