Develop your knowledge and skills while participating in prestigious project with big companies like Adidas, Google, or Procter&Gamble. Share your expertise with other team members and choose a path which is the best match for your career plans: expand leadership skills or become specialised in a technical aspect.
The project will involve multiple positions, so please feel free to apply with your CV and we will find the right one for you, however below information about the FrontEnd Engineer
role is presented.Preferred start date: September/AugustIn this role you will:
To be successful, you need to have:
- Start a project from scratch,
- Learn about new functionalities,
- Work with modern technologies,
- Participate in development tasks,
- Cooperate with other international members of the team.
What's in it for you?
- At least 2 years of experience,
- Knowledge of: NodeJS, Typescript, React, Redux, Webpack, HTML5/ES6/CSS3/SCSS.
- Permanent contract of employment,
- Work in an international environment,
- Access to multiple engaging projects and initiatives.