Business Development Representative - Inside Sales Representative - Lead Generation About the company:
An award-winning Cloud ERP partner in Sydney seeks an enterprising Business Development Representative (BDR)/ Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join their growing sales team! About the role:
This exciting opportunity will springboard you into the exciting world of ERP sales! You'll have the opportunity work across multiple verticals such as manufacturing, Wholesale, Retail, and professional services. As you are mentored by the Sales Director, you'll bring on qualified leads, as well as contribute ideas to their exciting marketing campaigns!
If you're great on the phone and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you! All training and development will be provided to ensure you're successful in this role. Candidates will have the opportunity to further progress their career internally with the role leading up to an Account Executive/BDM position. Responsibilities:
- Qualify warm leads and book meetings
- Explain products and services offered to prospects
- Answer product related queries
- CRM database management - Record names, contacts and leads into the CRM
- Proactively respond to online chat inquiries
- Creative input - Contribute to winning ideas and influence marketing campaigns!
- Realistic and achievable targets
- Full training and support - personal mentorship by the Sales Director!
- Career progression!
- Dynamic work environment/culture
- High earning potential! - Uncapped commissions!
- Are motivated and determined!
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Have valid working rights in Australia
- Have previously worked a sales role! - Recruitment/Inside Sales/Field Sales
- Past experience working in a lead generation/BDR role is desirable but not essential
- Past experience in software sales is desirable - ERP/CRM/SaaS/Cloud/Managed Services/Payroll/HCM