Product Owner/Product Manager - SAFe - Sunnyvale, CA - 120K Base + Bonus
I am working with a market leading organization who are looking to bring aboard a Product Owner who can maintain conceptual and technical integrity of the features and components of their Lean-Agile SAFe framework.
In this role you will:
- Liaise between technical and non-technical users, ensuring parties involved have an understanding and gain knowledge of the application and/or business considerations.
- Articulate and translate the product vision from feature(s) into stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria for a particular product.
- Assist the team in story definition, estimation, and sequencing for PI Planning events; verify stories are testable and can be used to generate testing objectives
- Work day-to-day with the scrum teams clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around feature or product strategy.
- Participate in validation and testing of features prior to end user acceptance.
- Set the quality standard for delivery. Develops test plans (user story acceptance criteria), accepts each story and potentially features and participates in team demos and retrospectives to validate quality, provide feedback to team and improve team processes.
- Validate user stories meet their pre-determined acceptance criteria, and that quality is built into the product with every story.
Along with competitive salary and bonus, you will receive top-notch benefits including matching 401K
- Coordinate dependencies with other Product Owners when deliverables are dependent on another team for completion.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Shane Milam at 267-297-1671 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled ASAP!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Niche IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities within the ecosystem are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.