Our client is one of the leading Cybersecurity company in Singapore. They have penetrated the security market for more than 20 years and is looking at expanding their team hence looking for a highly skilled technophile for their red team.The Role
The Successful Candidate
- Perform security assessment projects (source code review and VAPT)
- Conduct tests on networks/infrastructure and web/mobile applications
- Physical security assessments
- Analyse security policies and conduct security audits
- Physical security assessments and write security assessment reports
- Interact with clients on requirements and solutions and make presentations
- Min 3 experience in penetration testing
- OSCP certified
- CREST certified, (if not, must be willing to take up the certification)
- CISSP, CISA etc. are a good to have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive individual who has a passion for technology
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334
to learn more about this opportunity and the many other positions that are available. FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.