Data science / Python developer - MidlancingLocation:
all kinds of high-end customers from all branches of industry.Current team:
The company follows the 'mid-lance' structure, which in principle means that you will receive a fixed basic salary on top of 60% of the hourly rate generated from the projects. In principle half freelance, half permanent, they earn more at the end.
We are looking for Python Geeks with soft skills, and they have a nice culture where people help each other to get to the next level, full professionalism combined with a lot of fun.What to expect.
What the company offers you
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Secure income
- 60% of your personal turnover (commercial rate x hours worked) can be freely spent on e.g. salary, holidays, car, certifications, etc
There are enough projects from the network to work on. How about a project with Python or R, or would you like to make use of the ELK stack? The project you are going to work on is always determined in consultation with you.
Every person is different and has different wishes. What is important for one person may be less important for the other. The company has put together a standard package with terms of employment but would like to fine-tune it with you so that the package fully meets your wishes.What we expect from you
Nobody is perfect, but in order to become a part of the team, you recognise yourself in the following points:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Data developer
- Of which at least 2 year's experience with Python or R
- You are communicative and sociable
- You like variety
- You have the internal urge to keep evolving
Would you like to know more about role and apply ?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)20 241 8553
Looking forward to speaking with you!