Senior Java Engineer - Prague - Permanent
The client that I am currently working with are looking for a Java Developer to join their already well-established team. This is an opportunity to work for one of the largest banks in the world, who are constantly focused on staying at the top of their technology game, as well as their employees.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and developing secure engineering solutions that will be used by both colleagues and customers. You will be working alongside other teams within the business, and ensuring all initiatives comply with lean control governance standards.
- Strong experience working with Java and Spring
- Strong communication skills as you will be working with other teams across the business
- Willingness to learn new technologies and applications
- 5 week's paid holiday;
- Meal vouchers
- 7 days extra as a paternity leave;
- Technical, soft skills and finance training;
- Language courses (English / Czech);
If this role sounds of interest to you then please send across a copy of your CV to email@example.com Senior Java Engineer or give me a call on 0191 338 6648.