Android Developer (Kotlin) - Dutch speaker
About the company
Savings come from a time when thresholds were still potholes. Stamp cards, stamp booklets and stickers were ahead of us. This company has researched how they can connect entrepreneurs and consumers more strongly by means of a savings programme. Their solution resulted in the largest loyalty platform in the Netherlands. They are currently also active in Belgium, Germany and Austria. The organisation consists of a young and dynamic team. People without a 9 t 5 mentality. Growth is central to them, every day. To be able to hold on to that, the team needs you!
What you will be doing
- You will work on the consumer app used by hundreds of thousands of users as well as the entrepreneur app used by just under 6,000 entrepreneurs ( retail companies).
- You'll work on new features but you'll also do maintenance.
- You are also actively working on integrating new techniques into the apps.
- Every day you will be working together with the in-house team of developers, which consists of 10 people. We are looking for someone who likes to work with the latest techniques. You have your own ideas and can explain why you have made certain technical choices. You dare to take responsibility and think along with us and bring your own suggestions.
What you will get in return
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience
- Working at the largest loyalty platform in the Netherlands
- The opportunity to conquer Europe
- A dynamic and informal working atmosphere
- Legendary drinks
- Participation in annual team bonus
- Travel allowance
- Personal development opportunities
- A Personal trainer
Who are you?
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
- You have knowledge of Kotlin.
- You have knowledge of testing.
- You have a Masters working & thinking level.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch & English in word and writing.
- You are critical.
- You are internationally oriented.
Interested? Let's schedule a meeting
Email your most recent C.V. firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)20 241 8553