My client, an IoT company is seeking a Data Scientist to help overcome global challenges. In this role, you will be focusing on applying quantitative analysis, data visualization, data mining and machine learning techniques using latest technologies.Responsibilities
- Developing new cutting-edge Machine Learning models and data-driven tools to support our business stakeholder's strategy and drive future business performance
- Proposal of new data sources and optimization of the existing ones to improve the quality of analytics and model creation
- Providing technical guidance to product teams on artificial intelligence (machine learning and computer vision) approaches appropriate for a task
- Collaborate with data engineering teams to build model deployments and data pipelines
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience developing machine learning models to deliver robust predictions and inferences
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience in Python
- Familiarity and experience with Big Data technologies - Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern deep learning engine such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
- Ability to work both on your own and in a cross-disciplinary team
Our client is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and strongly encourages applications from individuals that skillsets match the above requirements. Please click the 'apply' function above to submit your application. Alternatively, you may contact Vanessa at email@example.com or + 65 3158 4430
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1983758