Mid Level/Senior Oracle PaaS Integration DeveloperUK wide £38k to £50kJob Description
This role will have you working on a fully established team of developers. You'll be working on projects with enterprise clients. Even government projects when necessary, these projects will help shape the UK's way of running. If you enjoy to watch your work make a difference then this opportunity will help you to do that.
This company is one of the largest independent Oracle consulting practise in the UK. They deserve their high ranking place in the industry for many reasons. They ensure that every single employee's voice is heard, if you have idea they'll always make time for it. This is one of the many reasons why their flat working structure is appreciated.
They hire a highly thought out group of people, whom you'll be working shoulder to shoulder with. This mean you'll be closely working with some of the strongest individuals in the industry. Improving your knowledge and experience is at the forefront of their ideologies, they will put everything into ensuring you get the best opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be expected to travel UK wide to client sites, this is the focal point as their projects are all designed and implemented on client site. All your travel, stay and food are covered by expenses.
- You will be working hands on with the design and implementation of PaaS solutions.
- Some of the focal components that you'll be working on include:
- Cloud based Integration's
- User Interface
- API's and Microservices
Skills & Qualifications
- A good background of implementing cloud based integration's with particular focus on integration within the Oracle Cloud.
- Knowledge of Oracle integration Cloud is preferred.
- Strong experience of using source code repositories (primarily git)
- Any DevOp tools that would have been used on the implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of wider known technologies such as: Kubernetes, Docker and Kafka is desirable
- Any awareness of end to end project delivery.
- All travel expenses are included
- 25 days holiday with the chance to buy 10 more.
- Pension of 6%
- Private health care for certain experience/job roles
- They will pay for personal development such as: certifications, courses, boot camps and conferences.