Security Clearance is desirable but not essentialOracle Integration Architect
£80k - £90kJob Description
You will take a leading role on the Oracle Cloud implementations, working with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS components from across the Oracle portfolio in addition to incorporating open source technologies and cloud-native approaches (APIs, microservices, modern applications). In addition, you will be expected to give direction and derive robust architecture designs to meet the needs of our customer's business requirements. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will operate as a lead architect on the adoption, design and implementation of PaaS solutions with a particular focus large scale Oracle SaaS/PaaS/IaaS implementations and API/Microservice/Front-end architecture.
- Become a key advocate for API management tools and methodology.
- You may also be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team
We are looking to expand our versatile team, so, we would love to speak to you if either your background is either in traditional or Cloud-based Oracle implementation or in API/Microservices architecture.
Other skills that are considered essential:
- Experience and a proven track record of leading and implementing large scale Oracle PaaS solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle SaaS solutions is desirable
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite and/or SOA
- Experience of cloud-native architectural design, incorporating APIs & Microservices, DevOps and robust CI/CD pipelines where applicable.
- Ability to build productive client relationships.
- Passion and a genuine interest for new Oracle PaaS based technologies and products.
- 25 days holiday
- Option to buy up to 10 extra holidays with a salary sacrafice
- 5% bonus
- Travel expenses paid for