Our client is one of the leading homegrown public listed organization. Currently they are looking for a OT Security SpecialistThe Role
The Successful Candidate
- Provide senior-level analysis and mentor on a team of security specialists supporting projects associated with cyber security in Operational Technology
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for compliance in the Operational Technology (OT) environment and compliance requirements/guidelines.
- Work closely with technical teams (including architects and other security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions/policies are in place throughout all systems and platforms to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Developing the business, information, and technical artifacts that aid in the design and support of the enterprise information security architecture and solutions.
- Serving as a security expert in operational technologies space not limited to application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Researching, designing and advocating new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the operational technologies area and its customers, business partners and vendors.
- Evaluating and developing secure solutions, based on approved security architectures; analyze business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks.
- A degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Cybersecurity with a minimum of 3 years in Operational Technology (OT).
- Possess good understanding of OT fundamentals and OT cybersecurity practices, including but not limited to distributed control system (DCS) and supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA) architecture and the role of common system components.
- Understanding of operating systems, network/system architecture, and IT architecture design preferred; and GICSP, GRID, GCIH, or other relevant industry certifications preferred.
- Good understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits in OT environments and appropriate mitigation techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to email@example.com or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.