Our client is one of the leading solution and service provider and is looking to expand their team. They are looking for a dynamic and technically proficient individual for a IT Security Technical Architect Role The Role
The Successful Candidate
- Guide successful implementation and execution of system solutions.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the planning and operations processes.
- Contributes to the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Designs components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Provides pre-sales technical support and expertise in analysing client requirements, in conjunction with the client's current infrastructure, architecture, system capabilities and business challenges.
- Ensure technical solutions accomplish the client's objectives.
- Work with Solutions Architects (SAs) to produce a technical specification for the solution's custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Develop the technical design document to match the solution design specifications.
- Lead the scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses and assist with the decision to pursue or abort a deal.
- Manages client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which require appropriation of appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Working as a technical architect for min 4 years
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies Relevant vendor and industry certifications, e.g. Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle,
- Software and programming languages, e.g. C++
- Demonstrate broad product knowledge integrated with strong technology understanding
- Good understanding of the vendor's products, business and technology positioning
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to establish and create excellent client relationships with their technical expertise
- Proven track record as a developer and architect of new systems/solutions
- Proven client engagement and development consulting experience
- Proven experience in a variety of architectures for specific domain or specialization
- Project management experience
- Experience presenting technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to email@example.com or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.