Lead Delivery / PM | 100% Remote | $135K + Bonus
Our company is looking to hire a Salesforce Delivery Manager to grow our Salesforce team. This role is focused on working on delivering Salesforce Cloud solutions to our clients across the US.
This is a national role allowing you to become one of the go-to people for Salesforce solutions and services within the company. This is a role that may require travel, but no international travel is expected. You will be working with a team that is responsible for new and existing clients, setting up new Salesforce instances, advancing existing client usage and on occasion providing ongoing operational support.Role / Responsibilities
* Assist in the management and coordination of cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work (SOW) with direct accountability for managing the project on scope, on budget, on schedule, on quality and on benefit.
* Work closely with the clients to ensure project progress and maintain constant open communication.
* Discuss/challenge/lead Salesforce project decisions
* Maximize Salesforce capabilities (Declarative) ahead of custom coding (Programmatic)
* Review and analyze project scope and manage client expectations.
* Prepare/assist with project schedule and client-facing/internal status reports, as required by the client
* Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
* Responsibilities for vendor management when vendors are engaged to assist with delivery.
* Assist with forecasting and resource utilizationQualifications
* Significant Project Management experience and demonstrated success in project delivery
* Experience with a software professional services or consulting firm; including proven ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical customers.
* Experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional and external vendor teams to develop strategies that meet business goals within budget, time and scope.
* Experience in effectively managing communications, conflicts, and negotiations, identify operational issues/risks, recommend, and implement strategies to resolve problems, and monitor and measure client satisfaction.
* Extensive experience of solutioning and/or managing mid-market or enterprise level Salesforce projects
* Significant experience in project planning, resource planning and scheduling
* Experience with recognized project management methodologies including risk/issue management, resource loading, project monitoring and controlling, and quality assurance.
* Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communication skills with technical, non- technical, end-user, and executive audiences.
* Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant Salesforce certification(s)
What success will look like in your first year
* Collaborated with the Salesforce team to deliver Salesforce consulting services to clients
* Demonstrated your skills across the different components of various Salesforce Clouds
* Shared knowledge with fellow internal employees interested in advancing their Salesforce knowledge
* Developed new Salesforce related skills
* Be an active participant in the Salesforce community
* Stay abreast of current releases and functionality
* Assist in Salesforce consulting business development discussions as necessaryReady to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available