Back End Java Developer - Krakow
My client is looking for a developer to work with the specialised tech stack and in an agile pod, as part of a product domain. The primary responsibility would be to work with Scrum Masters and Tech leads in understanding User stories and story points that need to be developed as part of a Sprint and Epic, and develop the requisite functionalities within the specified time period as deliverable.Daily Duties:
· Development and Testing of Microservices on your specialised Tech Stack
· Develop functional unit code for business logic specified
· Work with Scrum master and tech lead to understand Functional story points and user stories
· Follow test driven development methodology for all development
· Follow Coding KPIs as part of the Sprint deliverable - Violation Metrics in Code developed, Sprint velocity and burn-out, code comment metricsMandatory skills:
· 4-6 Years' experience, with experience in developing Server side programming languages, and building business logic for varying applications.
· In-depth experience with Java Spring framework with Spring Cloud experience as a big plus. Experience with implementation services Springboot and Akka.
· Experienced with Swagger and Swaggerhub.
· Experienced with or the ability to write Data interfaces with JSON, AVRO, SOAP, and XML.
· Experienced with Apache Kafka and Tibco messaging platforms. Experienced with ELK Stack for Logging and monitoring.
· Experienced with CI/CD tools GIT, Jenkins and Sonar.
· Experience ( Azure or AWS or GCP)
If you would like more information or be considered for the position. Please send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org