Lead Developer - Krakow
Our client engineers meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Covering over 2000 Global customers they are now looking for experienced professionals to join their growing team.
Our client offers great benefits for employees to change the digital transformation of the company and progress in their unique and supportive environment. Role and Responsibilities
This role will be leading a group of developers, which includes specialists in different tech domains. The primary responsibility will be to lead the overall back end engineers, provide thought leadership, creating a solution design for specific requirements where applicable, advice and guide developers through an end to end Agile development process, and liaise with Product Owners and Scrum masters where applicable.
- You will also be responsible for developing and authoring strategic code assets, create guidelines for Test Driven Development, roadmaps for product delivery, follow client coding standards and create holistic views of Applications being developed by working with solution Architects.
- Liaise with Product Owner and Scrum Master, to baseline User Stories ad story points for the team
- Provide coding analysis for code being developed by the Dev team that you are leading
- Write requisite business logic and help development team develop the requisite code for the application
- Reverse engineering of existing code where applicable
- Optimize code written for specific business logic, to improve application performance
- Provide guidance to the dev team in the following areas: Test Driven Development, Issue resolution of bugs that are discovered in SIT, UAT, PAT
- Providing support in writing requisite documentation for applications being developed
- 8-10 Years' experience, with experience in developing Web Applications, and UIelements with multiple frameworks.
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3.0, YAML, Bootstrap and other client side services.
- Knowledge of React.JS, Node.JS and Angular frameworks.
- Using Test Driven Development Framework, and performing Unit tests using tools like Cucumber, Sonar etc.
If you would like to be considered for the position please email you up to date CV to email@example.com