Our client is one of the leading homegrown public listed organization. Currently, they are looking for a Cybersecurity Manager (OT)The Role
The Successful Candidate
- IT security design, management and Security operations
- Manage and report on regular vulnerability, penetration and other security tests
- Maintain awareness of the IT/OT security threat environment and develop countermeasures for the company, including the monitoring of IT/OT security alerts and the implementation of patches and remedies.
- Support the Information Security initiatives, including working with the information security officer to ensure IT security policies are put in place and observed.
- Manage the team to perform security investigations (e.g. indicators of compromise checks) on an as-needed basis.
- Reviewing and maintaining information security policies to ensure compliance with industry's standards
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for compliance in the Operational Technology (OT) environment, including ENISA, NERC / CIP, or TSA Pipeline compliance requirements/guidelines.
- Accreditations such as CISM and CISSP;
- Strong understanding of international security standards such as ISO27001/27002, NIST Cybersecurity Framework and OWASP;
- At least 3 years of experience in ICT/Operational Technology (OT) related role in the areas of cyber security governance, risk management, cyber incident response and investigation in a complex IT/OT environment;
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, so as to engage stakeholders from local and international stakeholders/partners;
Interviews are ongoing right now!
Apply quickly in order to be considered.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Renuka P (R1985758) at +65 3158 4334 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.