Working in prestigious projects for the most recognisable brands in Europe and with modern tech sounds like something you want to do? Then speak to us about the bellow opportunity to learn about the available roles, career progression paths, and the recruitment process.
Become a part of a long-term plan and develop your skills by sharing knowledge and skills with other professionals. On top of that, build the company's local presence by participating in the technology business expansion initiative in Kraków.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Cooperating with Scrum Masters and Product Owners,
* Providing coding analysis and writing requisite business logic,
* Leading the Dev team and supporting in the following areas:
o Test Driven Development,
o Issues resolution of discovered bugs,
o Solution Delivery Governance,
* Following the agile strategies.
Do you have the below experience?
* 4+ years of Software Development with Java,
* Hand-on experience with Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Kafka,
* Deep understanding of microservices,
* CI/CD tools, Jenkins, and Sonar.
* Experience with AWS is an asset.
What's in it for you?
* Permanent contract of employment,
* Work in an international environment,
* Access to multiple engaging projects and initiatives.