Oracle E-business Suite Developer ¦ UK wide ¦ Consultancy Practise
I am keen to speak to an Oracle E-Business Suite Developer with a background across large-scale Oracle on premise implementation projects, specific experience across multiple modules (HR, payroll, finance), Oracle PL/SQL and SOA Suite.
You will be brought on to take a lead of the development and design of Oracle ERP systems based on both on premise and Cloud based architectures, with a key focus on E-Business Suite integration to help clients implement their technical requirements.
You will have a keen interest in wanting to develop your skill set, over time you'll be well versed in both Cloud and On-Premise. You'll have the opportunity to work on large scale innovative Government projects, that will push the boundaries of your knowledge and keep you challenged each day.
You'll be included on but not just restricted too:
- Operating as a Senior Developer on the ERP implementations both on-premise and Cloud based.
- Guiding and working with clients to deliver E-business Suite solutions
- Supporting key test cycles
- Designing and implementing scalable integration solutions for clients requirements
I'm looking for experienced individuals who can bring a range of technical skills including:
- Experience on a range of large scale Oracle on premise implementation projects
- Strong knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite
- Working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and SQL
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000
- 6% pension
- 25 days holiday including bank holidays
- Unbeatable personal development budget
- All travel expenses paid for
So if you'd like to be considered for this position and have demonstrated some of the following on your CV then apply now to avoid missing out on shortlisting. To do so, please use the following...LinkedIn
- Bethany Greenwood-FoxEmail
- 0191 814 7801