Back End Developer - Krakow (Remote Flexibility)
A great opportunity for technical pioneers to build technology that enables digital connections. You will require strong experience to be involved on highly complex projects and detect unforeseen escalations at an early stage. Our client is looking for Junior, Mid Level and Leading Back End Java Developers to join their growing team.Roles and responsibilities:
Your role will be that of a Java developer, working in your specialised tech stack and in an agile pod, as part of a product domain.The primary responsibility would be to work with Scrum Masters and Tech leads in understanding user stories and story points that need to be developed as part of a Sprint and Epic.
· Development and Testing of Micro-services on your specialised Tech Stack.
· Work with Scrum master and tech lead to understand Functional story points and user stories.
· Follow Coding KPIs as part of the Sprint deliverable - Violation Metrics in Code developed, Sprint velocity and burn-out, code comment metrics.
· Understand provided High Level and Low level design, and provide feedback where applicable.
· Knowledge of Event Driven services and Domain Driven design are a plus.Experience Required:
· 3 Years minimum experience developing server side programming languages and building business logic for varying applications.
· Java Spring framework with Spring Cloud experience as a big plus.
· Swagger and Swaggerhub.
· Messaging formats and ability to write Data interfaces with JSON, AVRO, SOAP, and XML.
· Apache Kafka and Tibco messaging platforms. Experience with ELK Stack for Logging and monitoring.
· CI/CD tools GIT, Jenkins and Sonar.
· Leads/Developers to have DevOps skills.
· Experience on Cloud Platform AWS
If you would like to be considered or would like more information on the following position. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org