Senior Java Developer
Relocation required - Office based role - Prague
I am working with a Global leader within Finance, who are seeking multiple Java developer within their technical hub based in Prague. You will work on the back-end development and architecture of complex projects, focused around data and applications using Java 8+. With employees boasting about personal progression, there is a multitude of on-going projects (Green and brown field) within different departments of the business. This will enable you to gain experience within different technologies and environments.
This company are also well known as a company who care about the working environment and well being of staff, encouraging a learning culture with flexibility to give a work/life balance. They offer a 2 day office based/3 days working remote option if preferred, to save the inconvenience of travel/costs.
- Solid programming experience using Java 8+.
- Knowledge/experience of Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate.
- Working with multi-threading/knowledge of thread loops.
- Familiar with Jira / Confluence.
- Agile software development.
- AWS cloud
- Dev-ops tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Training and progression opportunities To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5