- Permanent Position
- Join a well-known Drupal-based organisation
- CBD Location, easily accessible (WFH during COVID)
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a well-known organisation in the Drupal Community across Australia and headquartered in Melbourne CBD are currently looking to add Drupal Developers to their growing team on a permanent basis.
You'll be working on the latest projects using modern technology & frameworks (Drupal 8/9) whilst being an integral part of the organisation and working closely with the existing development team, digital designers and producers to produce high quality applications Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team to identify and solve challenging development problems whilst delivering an eclectic mix of front and back end development to the highest standards.
- Working on multiple new and existing projects, assist in identifying and resolving bugs, performance code maintenance and while producing clean and reliable code at an advanced level.
- Assist in improving code reliability and performance.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
Whats on offer:
- Proficiency working with Drupal 8
- Fluency working with modern PHP development
- Experience creating custom modules, themes and plugins.
- Exposure working on end-to-end projects based on Drupal CMS
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in teams and work on multiple projects.
- Huge bonus if you have worked with Acquia Cloud but not essential
- Extra points if you have exposure to Laravel and/or Vue.js, also not essential
- Central location, conveniently located.
- Work with a well-known Drupal-based organisation
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Work with a tight-knit, highly technical team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume *
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 email@example.com