Technical Lead Developer
Relocation required - Office based role - Prague
The opportunity to work with a successful global banking company has become available, based in the city of Prague. This company are seeking knowledgeable developers to take the lead through an enterprise project on the companies portal. This role will give you a chance to work on the development of features within the analytic platform, ensuring the digital solutions are security safe and comply with governance standards. You will work alongside and when required lead new team members, including web developers, data warehousing specialists, architects and members of the infrastructure team. Together you will support the updates of applications for legacy and migrate these onto cloud platforms.
- Solid development experience using Java.
- Able to support the architecture of database design.
- Working with DevOps lifecyle tools Jenkins/GIT/JIRA.
- Familiar with data warehouse concepts.
- Competent with SQL and No SQL databases.
- AWS cloud.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Mentorship experience.
- Passion to keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Training and progression opportunities To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 814 1425 for a confidential chat.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5