A well-established IT consultancy with deep roots in side Belgium and the Netherlands having worked there since the early 1990's.
Unlike many consultancies they work shoulder to shoulder with their clients and make sure that they understand the in's and out's of the company in question. They consider this vital as they see it as the only way to actually fully understand the companies needs and then advise them on what they want and how it should be done.
They have clients in a wide variety of projects, ranging from the Financial Market all the way to the Public sector. Core company values
The role - Java Developer
- Creating impactful, meaningful and long-lasting change
- Pro-Activity not Reactivity
- Be Hands on
- Be Heads on
The projects that you will work on will be chosen by you and the company, they will be tailored to your knowledge, experience and interests and will always be close to your home.
- Skilled in the development of software tailored to the client in Java 8 using the spring framework.
- Knowledge of spring boot, Hibernate and Tomcat is a plus.
-Experience working in Agile environments.
- An informal work atmosphere coupled with a team spirit that inspires pleasure in assignments
- Office organized events such ranging from BBQ'S to monthly Team Hackathon's
- Personal training plan for your professional and personal development, this includes free training as well as the possibility to acquire a wide range of certifications
- An above Market Price Salary
- Fuel card for personal and private use
- Electric bike
- Groupe insurance
- Health insurance