Senior Java Developer ¦ Krakow ¦ Global Transformation Consultancy
£14k - £20k gross (monthly) Job Description
I am currently looking for Java Developers at ALL LEVELS to join an international project in a brand new team in Krakow. Join the youngest, one of the fastest- growing companies in Poland where you will influence change from the very beginning. You will be working a new exciting project that will be working with a global retail brand, this is a project not to miss.Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, code, verify and test e-commerce applications as a part of a highly engaged team.
- Apply high standards to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Work with your team assisting on client requirements.
- Work on the design of components.
- Use modern DevOps tools and techniques for releasing and deployment activities.
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to our e-commerce applications
- You will focus on elegant Java backend solutions.Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with JAVA 8+
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot
- Knowledge of AWS and/or KubernetesBenefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Car allowance (based on seniority)
- Health care and Insurance that covers the family
- Company laptop
- Remote opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity then feel free to get in contact with me to discuss the opportunity further.
LinkedIn - 'Bethany Greenwood-Fox'
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office - 0191 814 7801